Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 17 March 2022
1. Each term’s tuition is payable in 3 equal monthly instalments, deducted from your nominated credit card on the 1st day of each month as follows:
Term 1: January, February and March
Term 2: April, May and June
Term 3: July, August and September
Term 4: October, November and December
2. If you enrol after the first payment date for that Term has passed, you will be charged a one-off, prorated catch-up fee. This initial payment will be adjusted to account for any missed lessons, depending on what week of the Term you enrol.
3. Any cancellations or changes to enrolment must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be actioned from the 1st day of the following Month.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Refunds are not given in the event of any missed classes or change of mind. 2. Payments may incur bank/credit card transaction fees from your issuing financial institution. 3. In the event of an enrolment cancellation, fees will not be refunded for the remainder of the payment period, however students can still attend classes up until the end of the payment period. 4. Enrolment is continuous and will carry over to the following month unless cancelled. 5. Payments are taken on the 1st of every month, and any failed payments will be automatically retried within one week. 6. Regular classes will only be held during the ACT School Term, and any holiday programs or classes may incur additional fees. 7. Missed private lessons may be rescheduled at the discretion of the Director. 8. A late fee of $20 will be applied to any tuition payments not made within 30 days. 9. If tuition fees are in arrears by more than 30 days, enrolment will be cancelled. 10. OnBeat Dance Studios’ Choreography may not be performed without prior consent from the Director, and remains the sole property of OnBeat Enterprises Pty Ltd. 11. In the event of a Public Health Emergency Lockdown in the ACT, your enrolment will continue, and all classes will be taught online unless otherwise advised. Details will be communicated to all parents. 12. Students must wait inside until collected by their parent or guardian. 13. Students should leave any valuables at home, OnBeat takes no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items.
WAIVER AND RELEASE
1. I agree to abide by the rules of OnBeat Dance Studios. I am responsible for any damage to the equipment which my child or myself may cause due to negligence. 2. I acknowledge and agree that my child is in good health and proper physical condition to safely participate in dance classes. 3. I hereby waive and release, indemnify, hold harmless and forever discharge OnBeat Dance Studios and its employees, directors, coaches, teachers and volunteers from any and all claims, demands, debts, contracts, expenses, lawsuits, damages, and liabilities, that I ever had or may have, arising from or in any way related to mine or my child’s participation in any of the events or activities conducted by, on the premises of, or for the benefit of, OnBeat Dance Studios, provided that this waive of liability does not apply to any acts of gross negligence, or intentional, wilful or wanton misconduct. 4. I understand that the activities in which myself and/or my child will participate in at OnBeat Dance Studios, are inherently dangerous. I acknowledge that the student will participate in these activities at their own risk and I hereby assume any risk, and take full responsibility for any personal injury, damage, or loss of personal property, associated with OnBeat Dance Studios. 5. I agree to, upon request, reimburse OnBeat Dance Studios for any expenses relating to emergency First Aid or Medical Treatment administered to myself or my child whilst engaging in any activities associated with OnBeat Dance Studios. 6. I agree to purchase the required uniform for my child’s class/es, as advised by OnBeat, so that they can safely participate in their classes. 7. I consent to having photos and/or videos of myself and/or my child taken by OnBeat Dance Studios for promotional use, including Social Media use. 8. I understand that OnBeat Dance Studios teachers and volunteers may be required to have physical contact with my child to assist with their dance technique, for costuming purposes, and to provide First Aid if required. 9. I understand that students are only supervised by a teacher during their scheduled class time.